All fields in applicable sections should be completed.
Testimonials and other relevant documents must be produced when requested
Submission of false particulars and suppression of materials or facts will lead to disqualification or, if awarded, termination of award.
The School will not entre into correspondence with regard to the reasons for non-selection of applicants.
This pillar refers to any role or designation that involves leadership within the Student Clubs and Interest Groups recognized under the School of Computing. (i.e. NUS Student’s Computing Club, NUS Hackers, NUS Game Development Group, NUS GreyHats, and NUS BiZiT Society)
- Management Committee members of the NUS Students’ Computing Club or Student Interest Groups
- Project Director/Vice-Project Director of major events such as GameCraft 2017
- Key appointment holders in organising committee for Freshmen Orientation Programme (Department Head and above, e.g. Head of Logistics, Head of Programmes)
Any experience that involves unpaid voluntary work under the name of NUS computing that benefits the community, in NUS or otherwise.
- Flag Day
- NUS Day of Service
- Beneficiary Engagement Day
- Code for Community
- Any other Community Involvement Programme (CIP)
- Helpers for FOP, events, etc
Students who attain a certain level of achievement while representing Singapore, NUS or the School of Computing in a competition.
- IFG medal
- Other competitions
Any involvement in school based events or competitions requiring active training/participation.
- Representing SoC in IFG
- Friday Hacks
- Security Wednesday
- BIZIT Festival
Supporting Documents Upload
At this moment, this survey is only able to accept uploads of images.
If your supporting documents are in any other format, please email them to email@example.com.
Please include your name in the file name for easy identification and reference of submissions. Thank you.